Solar Light can provide spectral analysis of detectors, light sources, and the transmissivity and reflectivity of materials. Using advanced spectroradiometers, monochromators, NIST traceable standard lamps, and NIST Traceable standard detectors, Solar Light provides absolute spectroradiometric analyses.Services Include:
Spectral light transmission characteristics of a material
The spectral response of a detector
The spectral output of a light source
Test and Measurement Standards
* ASTM G155-07 “Standard Practice for Operation of Xenon Arc Apparatus for Exposure of Non-Metallic Materials.” * ASTM D 2565 “../ Xenon Arc Exposure of Plastics Intended for Outdoor Use” * ASTM D4329-05 “../ Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics” * ASTM D4674 “../ accelerated Testing for Color Stability of Plastics Exposed to Indoor Fluorescent Lighting and Window Filtered Daylight” * ASTM D5071-06 “../ Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics in a Xenon Arc Apparatus” * ASTM D5208-09 “../ Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics” * ASTM E1347 “../Color Analysis * ASTM Method E313 ”Standard Practice for Calculating Yellowing Index” * ISO 4892 “UV Exposure: Plastics - Methods of Exposure To Laboratory Light Sources” * ISO 11341 “Paints and varnishes - Artificial weathering and exposure to artificial radiation - exposure to “filtered xenon-arc radiation”Test and Measurement Equipment
Procedure to send Materials and Equipment to Solar Light for testing:
1. Complete the “Materials Testing Form” and mark box "Attn: Materials Testing Laboratory".
2. Issue a purchase order or include payment information.
3. Provide specific shipping instructions for the return shipment and fax or e-mail P.O. / Return Form to Solar Light Company and
4. Enclosed a copy of the "Materials Testing Form" in the package with the instrument along with price quotation.
Ship prepaid via UPS or FedEx, fully insured to:
Solar Light Company, Inc.
100 East Glenside Avenue
Glenside, PA. 19038 USA
Tel: 215 517-8700
Fax: 215 517-8747
Send to: Attn: Materials Testing Laboratory
1. If the customer is from outside the United States, mark shipping documents/commercial invoice with: “U.S.A. Goods being returned to the manufacturer for repair and re-shipment back to us.”
2. Solar Light will inspect the instruments upon received and will advise and obtain approval of testing before proceeding with the work.
3. Solar Light standard payment terms are: Payment in Advance (before shipment) either by major Credit Card with 1.5% surcharge or via bank wire transfer