• UVA model 501 radiometer Meters_Model-501-UVA-.pdf
UV and Ozone Measurements provide Meteorological Data (34Kb)
• Ultraviolet radiation as applied to photoclimatherapy at the Dead Sea (114K)
A.I. Kudish, PhD, D. Abels, MD, and M. Harari, MD - International Journal of Dermatology 2003, 42, 359-365
• Inter-comparison of the solar UVB, UVA and global radiation clearness and UV indices for Beer Sheva and Neve Zohar (Dead Sea), Isreal (259K)
A.I Kudish, V. Lyubansky, E.G. Evseev, A. Ianetz - Energy 30 (2005) 1623-1641
• The Measurement and Analysis of Normal Incidence Solar UVB Radiation and Its Application to the Photoclimatherapy Protocol for Psoriasis at the Dead Sea, Israel
Avraham I. Kudish, Marco Harari and Efim G. Evseev - Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2011, 87: 215–222
• The analysis of ultraviolet radiation in the Dead Sea basin, Isreal (126K)
A.I. Kudish, E. Evseev, A.P. Kushelesky - International Journal of Climatology, Vol.17 1697-1704 (1997)
• Statistical relationships between solar UVB and UVA radiation and global radiation measurements at two sites in Isreal (165K)
A.I. Kudish, E. Evseev - International Journal of Climatology, Int. J. Climatol. 20: 759-770 (2000)
• Statistical analysis and inter-comparison of the solar UVB, UVA and global radiation for Beer Sheva and Neve Zohar (Dead Sea), Isreal (256K)
A.I Kudish, V. Lyubansky, E.G. Evseev, A. Ianetz - Theor. Appl. Climatol. 80, 1-15 (2005)
Interfacing the 501 Biometer to a Campbell data logger (37Kb)
• UV-Biometer - A Broad Band Instrument Complementing Ozone Measurement With Ground Based UV ExposurePresented at Quadrennial Ozone Symposium Charlottesville, Virginia, USA June (1992) Daniel Berger, Marian Morys
• Calibration of The Broad Band Radiometer
(describes 501 Radiometer calibration) Daniel Berger, Marian Morys
• The Accurate Measurement of Biological Effective Ultraviolet Radiation.
(135K) Paper was presented at the International Symposium on High Latitude Optics, Tromso, Norway, July 1993 Marian Morys, Daniel Berger
• A Variable Sky-View Platform for the Measurement of Ultraviolet Radiation using the Model 501-UVA Radiometer.
From Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology Vol. 20.