With over 50 years of experience providing research professionals with laboratory-grade solutions for the advancement of light sciences, our team at Solar Light has worked to provide seamless recalibration processes and reduced delivery times.
Recalibration of your Radiometer and Sensors ensures they are operating at Peak Performance to provide accurate measurements. In most cases, Radiometer and Sensors turnaround time is 7 – 10 days (from receipt of items).
RADIOMETERS / PHOTOMETERS
- Model PMA2100 Dual Input Radiometer (Calibration & Full Diagnostics Check)
- Model PMA2200 Single Input Radiometer (Calibration & Full Diagnostics Check)
- PMA21xx-Series Digital Sensor (Calibration)
- PMA11xx-Series Analog Sensor (Calibration)
- PMA1180, PMA1181, PMA2180, PMA2181, Custom Sensors (Calibration)
- Model SL-3101 Scotopic / Photopic Meter with Two Sensors (Calibration & Full Diagnostics Check)
- Model SL-3201 Tanning Bed Meter with Two Sensors (Calibration & Full Diagnostics Check)
- Model 6D Safety Meter (Calibration & Battery Replacement Service)
- Model 3D UV Minder Meter (Calibration & Full Diagnostics Check)
If you plan to order NIST-Traceable Calibration Service via traditional purchase order and not online, please download and fill out a service request form to include with your hardware shipment for service.