Typical Material Spectral Transmission Tests include:
- UVA, UVB, and UVC Range: Tested at 250nm-400nm in 1nm steps
- Visible Range: Tested at 400nm-700nm in 10nm steps
- Double Monochromator: UVC, UVB, , UVA, Visible and IR from 250 nm to 1800 nm.
- Under a wide variety of possible illuminants:
- Illuminant A, B, C, D65
- ACD65, Fcw, TL84, Ultralume
- D50, D60, D75, F02, F07, F11, ILA, and ILC
Typical materials tested include:
Have your awning materials tested for spectral transmission of solar light to ensure they do not transmit high levels of harmful wavelengths. Testing for UVA, UVB, UVA+B and visible ranges are available.
We can expose fabrics used for outdoors to measure the amount of radiation that is allowed to pass through by the particular material.
Spectral transmission through the glass or plastic covers of display cases and cabinets is measured to assess the amount of radiation that may reach the exhibits enclosed, and assess the potential risks of fading or other damage that may be caused as a result.
Have your optical filters measured to ensure that they are performing properly, and that they are blocking or transmitting the spectrum within specification.
Test your medical packaging materials for the effects of spectral radiation when stored on shelves under artificial light, or from natural sunlight passing through windows.
1. Select from the options above and add to cart.
2. Complete your order. During checkout process, should you want your sample(s) returned, you will have the option of using your own shipping account for return shipping, or our shipping carriers.
3. View instructions for preparing your order for shipment to us [HERE].
To send Materials and Equipment to Solar Light Company for Testing:
1. Complete the necessary form for “SPECTRAL TRANSMISSION TESTING” and mark box “Attn: Materials Testing Laboratory”.
2. Issue a purchase order or include payment information.
3. Provide specific shipping instructions for the return shipment if applicable, and email PO with Return Form to Solar Light Company
4. Enclose a copy of the completed form in the package with the sample(s).
Ship prepaid via UPS or FedEx, fully insured to:
Solar Light Company, Inc.
Attn: Materials Testing Laboratory
100 East Glenside Avenue
Glenside, PA. 19038 USA
Test and Measurement Equipment
Solar Light Model 16S-150-003 Short Arc Xenon UV Solar Simulators
Solar Light Model 16S-300-003 Short Arc Xenon UV Solar Simulators
UVA Fluorescent lamps
UVA+B Fluorescent lamps
UVC Fluorescent lamps
High Intensity Visible Fluorescent lamps
Solar Light Model LS-1000 6″ Air Mass
Solar Light Model LS-1000 6″ UV Solar Simulator
Solar Light Model PMA2100 dual channel data-logging radiometer
Solar Light Model PMA2107 UVA+B Sensors
Solar Light Model PMA2110 UVA Sensors
Solar Light Model PMA2144 Class II Pyranometer
X-rite Color Eye 7000A Spectrophotometer
Optronic Laboratories Model 750 Double Grating Monochromator System
Optronic Laboratories Model 740 A/D Double Grating Monochromator
Optronic Laboratories Model 730A Radiometer
Optronic Laboratories Model 740-1C Controller
Optronic Laboratories Model OL 220M Quartz-halogen lamp
Optronic Laboratories Model 65DS Precision Current Source
Solar Light 290SPF UV Transmission Analyzer
Controlled Environmental Test Equipment
Stability Environments Controlled Temperature, Humidity & Light Walk-in Chamber
Stability Environments 33 cu ft Controlled Temperature & Humidity Reach-in Chamber
Tenny Environmental Chamber